Safety Measures Coronavirus Covid-19
We value our Customers, Customer experience, Customer Visitors and Staff safety at Settlers Motel, Turangi so we want to let you know what we are doing to keep our customer’s, our community and ourselves safe in response to Covid-19.
- Soap available all units for hand cleansing as regularly as necessary. Tissues available for any reason.
- Daily cleaning of contact surfaces in our units, reception, laundry and spa building. This includes the door handles, pens, eftpos machine, reception counter and TV/Sky remotes. We are also fogging all units and reception daily with a Surfectant (this remains active for 24 hours) and is harmless to guests, their visitors and staff.
- We will be encouraging social distancing practices of trying to keep distance of 1m from people to reduce the potential of spittle reaching each other.
- At the best of times that annoying, uncomfortable, unexpected cough, for no apparent reason, can and does happen. Myself and staff will be seen to use our elbow as per the Ministry of Health recommendations on good coughing etiquette. If either myself or staff should feel unwell we will not operate.
- Booking cancellations: since the initial spread of COVID-19 in China, we will continue to honour all requests for cancellations.
We need your support to keep our guests, visitors and staff safe. We ask that you do not book or arrive at the motel - if:
- You have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
- Been in contact with someone with a suspected or confirmed case of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- You have flu symptoms or feel unwell.
These safety measures will support keeping as safe as possible during your stay at Settlers Motel, Turangi.
We encourage you to take care of yourselves and of your family and to check in on those around you.
Be kind to one another.